Hit With an Unexpected Expense? Get a Guaranteed Personal Loan With Bad Credit
A guaranteed personal loan is one that can be used in case of emergencies. You can apply for them through the quick online portal and gain access to the funds within one business day. The money can be used to pay utility bills, have cars repaired or finance any other unexpected expense. There is no collateral or credit check with these loans so in reality, it is a guaranteed personal loan with bad credit even.
Follow these steps to qualify for the loan:
- Open an account at the bank and maintain a balance in it for at least 90 days to become eligible for the guaranteed personal loan with bad credit. You can open either a savings or checking account. The lenders will review the loan application and check with the bank to confirm if you have an active bank account.
- If you don’t have a job then find one because the guaranteed personal loan with bad credit requires the borrower to be employed at the same place for at least 90 days.
- Gather all the financial documents required which will prove to the lender that you are able to pay back the loan. This means you need to have a copy of your last pay stub, a bank statement and valid national identification documents.
- Go over the terms of the loan and fees to be paid. Some lenders might charge a huge amount for the guaranteed personal loan with bad credit however the standard rate if $10-20 per every $100 borrowed. The repayment period of the loan can also be chosen from 14, 30 and 90 days.
- Complete the application after you have selected the lender offering the lowest fees. Once your application is submitted then you can wait for the lender to respond on the guaranteed personal loan with bad credit. Approved loans are deposited in borrower’s bank account within one working day.