Be wise and invest with Capital One 360 Savings
Imagine, you are into a year of your marriage and things are getting kind of serious now. Have you ever worried about how you are going to save the money from your job so you are able enough to send your children off to college? Who knows where life might lead you so you better get your hands on something that is as secure as Capital One 360 Savings. This amazing initiative taken by Capital One bank allows their customers, who have chosen this as the way of saving money, a chance to get enthralling benefits from them. You can now set aside some money and get an increment on your savings at a variable 0.75% Annual Percentage Yield that is a whopping five times higher than the money market. if you do not call that awesome then you have got to get your dictionary updated. Where do you find such profitable chances to get your savings started. So, be wise, step up and start saving the extra cash for times when you really need it!
About Capital One
This bank withholding company was founded in the year 1988, in Richmond, Virginia by Richard Fairbank and Nigel Morris. Their headquarters are found in McClean, Virginia in the United States and have been providing services related to retail banking, loans, savings and credit cards. The current CEO and chairman of the corporation is also Richard Fairbank with R. Scott Blackley as the CFO. It is one of the largest banks of the United States, having almost 755 branches and 2000 ATM machines.
Benefit from Capital One 360 Savings
Capital One provides you with the opportunity to do minimal work, not having to worry about anything with the Automatic Savings Plan. This allows the user to choose a specific amount of money that he/she wants to be transferred into the savings account every month because both of your accounts are going to be linked together. From then on, you can change the amount, stop the transfer or start it whenever you like. It is extremely easy to get yourself an account which is going to do your savings for you.
- Go to the website of Capital One 360 Savings by clicking on home.capitalone360.com/online-savings-account
- Now click on “Open Account” which is a green button in the middle of the page.
- Choose whether you already have a Capital One account or not by clicking on “Yes” or “No”.
- Now enter all your personal information, including your name, date of birth, address, email address, mobile phone number and your employment information. You also need to provide them with a Social Security number and then tick mark the box next that will indicate that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of creating an account.
- Go through any consent forms that are available at the bottom of the form and agree to them. After doing all this, click on “Now, let’s add money” and get started!
If you need more information about the Capital One 360 Savings, you can go to home.capitalone360.com/more-info-savings and find out more.