Make Oregon Unemployment Online Claims using your computer
Why would you need to make Oregon Unemployment Online Claims
You have the benefit of making Oregon Unemployment Online Claims just by using your computer so get started!
What are the options in Oregon Unemployment Online Claims
There are several ways to go about Oregon Unemployment Online Claims. Some of the options have been given below. Just make sure you have an electronic device to be able to access this information. Also make sure that the device that you have can get an access to good internet connection.
- Claim a week of benefits: You can get a whole week with benefits with this process.
- Restart your claim: The status of your current weekly claim report will be with you at all times.
- File your new claim: You can file a new claim with the online procedure that they have made available on the website.
- Get status of weekly report: If you have a phone on which you get internet, there will be no problem in finding out the status of your weekly reports.
- Get status of your claim and weekly reports: With your online claims system, you will be able to view your payment details every week, claim your balance and expiration date, work search records and UI Basic Review results.
- Change your address: You can update your address for reasons related to unemployment insurance.
- Electronic deposit: You can now sign up and get the ease of getting your unemployment insurance benefits deposited directly into your bank account.
- Make a payment: You can use your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card to repay unemployment insurance over payments.
- Change or reset PIN
- 1099G tax forms: You will be able to view your 1099G tax forms that have been up to five years old. The data is posted in February of the following year.
If you have more questions and queries as to how to get things done, you can go to their website and get your questions answered. You can also call at 1-877-345-3484 to get help.