Call at the PA Unemployment Phone Number now!
Why would you need to call at the PA Unemployment Phone Number
People who are living in Pennsylvania can be eligible to get some unemployment benefits. This facility is also available in other states too. However, there are some requirements that you will have to meet before you start this process. Once you have the criteria that is given below fulfilled, you can easily make your claim to get the unemployment benefits by calling at the PA Unemployment Phone Number.
- Your past earnings should meet certain minimum thresholds.
- You should be unemployed through no fault of your own, as defined by Pennsylvania law.
- You should be able and available to work and you should be actively seeking employment too.
What do you need to be able to make your claim?
Before you call the PA Unemployment Phone Number, make sure that you have the following lost ready with you. You are going to need:
- Your social security number
- Dates of employment
- Names and addresses of your employers
- Gross earnings
- Driver’s license number
What are the numbers for specific areas?
You can go through the list below and find out which number is for you considering the area that you live in.
- Allentown: (610) 821-6659
- Altoona: (814) 941-6849
- Duquesne: (412) 267-1494
- Erie: (814) 878-5700
- Indiana: (724) 599-1004
- Lancaster: (717) 299-7560
- Philadelphia: (215) 560-1978
- Scranton: (570) 562-4800
- Scranton TTY: (570) 562-4870
If you have more questions about them, you can visit their page. You will be able to get all your questions and queries answered. However, if you are a TTY user, you can use PAT to file your claims. You can get the information by calling PAT at the TTY number. Just dial 1-888-411-4PAT (4728) on your telephone. But if you are not using a TTY device to contact PAT, you cannot use this telephone number. This number only works for users of TTY devices. Also, if none of the areas that are given above can be a local call for you, you can call the toll-free PAT number. Dial 1-888-255-4728 on your telephone and get your information.