An easy guide to Cox WebMail registration
Cox WebMail service is a fast and efficient mailing service provided to all Cox communications customers. This service allows the Cox customers or subscribers to sign up for free email accounts and 2GB of data storage. All you have to do to register for Cox WebMail is to go to the Cox website and get yourself registered. This article will show you how you can do that. You can make up to ten email accounts with your one Cox subscription.
That means you get a lot of free memory space as well the more you make these accounts. All of this is completely free. What is more you get spam blocker and other tools for your WebMail account as well. You also get a quick search facility to easily find your old saved mails. The whole process of registration is very simple and can be done in a matter of minutes. So go ahead and try signing up today for Cox WebMail.
About Cox Communications
Cox communications are a digital television and telecommunications provider. They also provide wireless service in the United States. They were established in 1962, in Atlanta, New Georgia. Cox Communications are currently the third largest digital cable TV providers in America. They have about 22,350 employees and over 6 million subscribers. These subscribers include both cable subscribers as well as internet subscribers.
How to register for Cox WebMail service
To register for Cox services you must have a laptop or a computer with a good connection to internet. Also you must be Cox customer and should have a Cox bill in hand before you start your process of registration. Follow these steps to register for Cox WebMail service:
- Open your web browser and go to the Cox Communications main website on this link http://webmail.west.cox.net
- Look for the ‘No Account? Register now!’ option in the section that says ‘sign in’. Click on this option.
- In the space provided enter your account number. This account number would be written on your Cox bill. Also enter your Cox PIN. In case you do not remember your Cox PIN then you can enter the last four digits of your social security number instead.
- Then enter your first and last name in the given space. After which you need to answer the security question. When you are done click on the ‘continue’ option.
- Complete the rest of the registration process as is instructed on the screen. Once you are done click on ‘submit’.
- Your Cox WebMail Account would hence be made. You can then manage it and use it anytime and anywhere you want.
- If you have further questions check the links given below.