Windows Live ID Online Registration Guidelines
Windows Live ID is designed by Microsoft Corporation. Windows messenger, Sky Drive and Hotmail are all further services of Windows Live ID. If you want to avail all these services then you need to have a Windows Live ID. In this article we will tell you how you can quickly and easily register for Windows Live ID. It will only take a few minutes.
Once you register for Windows Live ID you can avail Windows messenger, which lets you carry out instant messaging with your friends and family. This way you can easily chat with anyone online. You also get to avail Sky Drive, which is basically a cloud network hard drive and gives you unlimited data storage.
Moreover you get to use the Hotmail facility. This a stable email facility that lets you receive and send emails and manage your account. Hence make your Windows Live ID today to avail all these services. What is more signing up for Windows Live ID is completely free. You get all these services for signing up from the comfort of your home.
About Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft is an American multinational corporation. They provide and develop a large variety of computing, services, products and applications. Microsoft Corporation is world famous for its computing applications and products. It was created in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Microsoft has now become one of the largest corporations that influences the IT world. They are most famous for their Windows and Windows Live Division, Online services Division, Server and tools, Microsoft Business Division, Devices division and entertainment division.
How to quickly and easily register for Windows Live ID
To make your Windows Live ID account you first need to have a computer or a laptop or any other device with a web browser. You also need access to the internet. Follow these steps to make your account:
- Open your web browser and go to Live.com login page on this link http://www.live.com/sign.in
- On the top left side there will be an option for ‘sign in’ click on it. A window will pop up the bottom of that window there will be a ‘create an account’ option. Click on it.
- After that create a username or ID for your account as well as the password for it. Enter all the personal information that is asked in the required space.
- Your account would thus be created. You can then sign up any time to manage your account and use its facilities.
- Windows Live ID Registration: http://www.live.com/sign.in
- Windows Live Help Center: http://explore.live.com/windows-live-sign-in-help-center