ADP Account Revenue Share Login Lets Your Control Your Account & Life!
Are you or your company a partner of ADP? Do you work in the field of accounting? If the answer to both those questions is yes, then ADP has something special for you; the Revenue Share Incentive Program, which is a loyalty program for all accounting professional partners of ADP. To make it easier for you, ADP allows you to manage your account online through the ADP Account Revenue Share Login portal.
One of the largest management services company in the world, ADP or Automatic Data Processing, Inc., provides services that allow computerized transaction processing, communication of data and information, payroll and tax services, and so much more. It has over 58,000 employees that work tirelessly to cater to more than 500,000 clients throughout the world, with over $6 billion in revenues. All this would have hardly seemed possible to Henry Taub, the founder of ADP, when he started the company back in 1949. When he started his small enterprise in the neighborhood of Paterson, New Jersey, he never would have thought it would become a global success in such a short amount of time.
Requirements for ADP Account Revenue Share Login
For a successful ADP Account Revenue Share Login, you need the following things to make sure your experience is smooth and fruitful:
- First, you need an electronic device on which you can access the website.
- Secondly, you need a good, stable internet connection that allows you to open the website on your device.
Procedure for ADP Account Revenue Share Login
Before you can access your account through the ADP Account Revenue Share Login page, you need to have account first. So, follow the instructions below to register your account:
- First of all, visit the following link from your browser: www.accountantprogram.adp.com.
- Then, click on the “REGISTER NOW” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and provide the information required to register your account.
Head back to the ADP Account Revenue Share Login page to access your account once you have registered it. You can follow the instructions below to know what to do:
- Visit the following link once again: www.accountantprogram.adp.com.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the given spaces.
- Click on “SIGN IN” to login.
In case you are having difficulty logging in, you may need to check whether your User ID is correct. For this, follow the below guidelines:
- Open www.accountantprogram.adp.com from your browser.
- Click on “Forgot your User ID/Password?”
- Provide the required information on the next page.
- Follow the instructions to regain access to your account.