Step by step guide for MyAT&T Transfer Service
MyAT&T Transfer Service is offered to all AT&T customers. This service aims at making life more efficient and easy for AT&T customers with regard to their telecom services. Once you make a MyAT&T Account you can manage several other accounts and phone numbers through it. You can transfer all your wireless and wireline phone numbers to MyAT&T Account and manage all their billings, call plans, packages and bill payments from there. Hence you can save yourself from the hassle of managing different online accounts for the different AT&T services and just have one account that handles it all.
In this article we will tell you how you can avail the MyAT&T Transfer Service. You can also transfer payment responsibility of your number from one account to another quiet easily. Thus making an account would only take a few minutes and the advantages would be great. It is a lot better than calling AT&T and waiting for a telephone operator to get back to you and help you manage your account. You can view your recent account activity and transfer services from My AT&T Account. Moreover you can keep your account information and current updated through this online facility.
About AT&T Inc.
AT&T is a multinational American telephony Company. Its headquarters are in Whitacre town in Dallas, Texas. It is the largest giver of telephone services in America. Their chairman and CEO is Randall Stephenson. Moreover it is also the largest provider of telephone services, mobile and broadband services and cable television. Currently it has 100 million customers. It started as Southwestern Bell Corporation but later was turned into AT&T.
How can to sign up for MyAT&T Transfer Service
For signing up you must have a laptop or a computer with internet access. You must have an AT&T Account as well. Follow these steps to sign up for MyAT&T Transfer Service:
- Open your web browser and go to MyAT&T Online Account Management login page on the following link www.att.com/transferservice.
- There will be an option of “register now”. Click on this option.
- Required space would be given for Account and ID and password. Hence create your password and username and enter it in the provided space.
- Then enter your name and working email address in the required field.
- Next you need to answer the security questions and tick the terms and conditions box. After doing all this click on the ‘continue’ option.
- Directions will be given to you for linking all your AT&T accounts together. Follow those instructions.
- Confirm your account details then to complete the registration procedure.
- After that you can manage your account and transfer the services. The procedure for it wil be directed on the website.