Reward Yourself with Bank of America Easy Rewards Program!
Bank of America has designed its easy rewards program for its appreciation of its loyal customers. Now just by shopping with your Bank of America card you are eligible to get an invitation to join the rewards program through a letter mailed by the Bank of America.
Instructions to enroll in the Bank of America Easy Rewards program
Now you can easily enroll in the Bank of America easy rewards program. It’s really quite a simple process you just need to follow the following steps.
- First you have visit the following link www.bankofamerica.com/easyrewards.
- Once on the website you have to enter the 16-digit registration code in the required field. The code is available on the invitation you got mailed to you.
- Press the “Activate Now” button to proceed.
- In case you do not have a registration code, you will have to provide your first and last name, the last 4 digits of your account number and your ZIP Code in the required fields.
- Once complete click “View Offers” button to check results.
Benefits of Bank of America Rewards program
The benefits of the rewards program offered by the Bank of America are substantial. If you get a chance to enroll in this program the offers are but not limited to the below:
- You can now get 3% or even as much as up to 5% cash back the next time you fill up your gas tank, go grocery shopping, travel, go to the theaters, buy food from your favorite restaurant and much more.
- You get 5 times bonus point offers. However, there is a limit of 2500 to the bonus points you can earn. You can spend bonus points buying gas, shopping, airfare, staying at a lux hotel, drug stores, or on almost everything else!
- Gift cards are also available at different values like you can get a $15 gift for Starbucks.
About Bank of America
Bank of America was founded in 1998 with its HQ in Charlotte, North Carolina. The Bank of America corporation is a multinational banking company and has various clients ranging from the common the people to world governments and even huge corporations. The Bank of America serves clients from over 150 countries around the world. The Bank of America holds $2.3 trillion in assets alone and is ranked as the second most powerful bank based on assets in the United States of America.