Get smart with Bank of America Online Check Ordering
If you tell someone that you can manage your bank account and keep a track of everything that is going on regarding it, anyone is going to be highly impressed because it is not that easy of a job. Someone who does not enjoy paying visits to the bank almost everyday but has to because their job requires them to do so is surely to think of ways to get an escape. However, the Bank of America makes sure that you do not face any difficulty when you have an account at their bank. After all, it is the most important thing to do and manage well nowadays, right? Moreover, with the Bank of America Online Check Ordering, you can get your check without having to call anyone from the customer services and get all your work done online. Enjoy the perks of online banking and make easy transfer of money between accounts, pay your bills, get alerts and what not. It is time to step into the fast paced world and utilize the facilities brought to you by Bank of America Online Check Ordering. Never having to leave the comfort of your home, you will now be able to finish your work on time without having to rush anywhere.
About Bank of America
The Bank of America was started by Amadeo Giannini, in the year 1904, initially as the Bank of Italy but changed to Bank of America in 2000. The headquarters of this bank are located in Charlotte, North Carolina in the United States. However, they now provide their services, including corporate banking, consumer banking, private banking, insurance investment and much more, across 150 countries. Due to this reason, it has made its name among the largest international corporations in the world.
Become a part of the Bank of America Online banking
To start with Bank of America Online Check Ordering, you first need to have an account with the Bank of America. Follow the steps given below to enroll with their online banking.
- Go to the website of Bank of America by clicking on www.bankofamerica.com.
- Click on “Sign in” that you will be able to see at the top right side of the page. The click on “Enroll in Online Banking”.
- Type in the digits for your credit card or ATM/debit card number in the first box. Then enter your complete Social Security number (SSN) or Tax Identification number (TIN) in the next box.
- Click on “Continue” so you enrollment procedure is complete.
How to do Bank of America Online Check Ordering
- Go to the website of Bank of America Online Check Ordering by clicking on www.bankofamerica.com.
- Choose the current state where you go to the bank from the pop-up menu and then click the “Go” button to continue.
- Click on the link that says “order check now”.
- You are going to have to sign in and then select the item of check ordering.
If you have any questions regarding the procedure and want more help, visit the Bank of America Help Center by clicking on www.bankofamerica.com/help.