Get Free Whopper By Taking the Burger King UK Survey!
Burger King UK is one of the leading fast food restaurants and is frequently visited by many people every day. Just like any other international fast food chain Burger King also offers its customers unbeatable offers, discounts and voucher codes. You can win one such voucher just by taking a simple Burger King UK survey.
For everyone who completes the Burger King UK survey the restaurant is offering a free Whopper on their next visit. The survey only takes a few minutes to complete at the end of which you are given a voucher code you can use next time you visit a branch. The Burger King UK survey contains simple questions regarding your dine-in or takeout experiences at the restaurant in an attempt to further improve their customer service.
To complete the Burger King UK survey all you have to do is have the receipt from your last visit with you. Follow these simple instructions to take the survey and get your free Whopper.
- Open the Burger King UK survey website by clicking on the link www.bk-feedback-uk.com
- Read the instructions given and then click on Continue to proceed.
- Enter the restaurant number as it is mentioned on the top of your receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your visit taking help from the receipt. It is best if you take the survey as soon as possible after your visit.
- Once you have verified this information the survey will begin. You will be asked to answer a series of questions about the nature of your visit. You have to rate your experience and if you were dissatisfied with a particular aspect then you will be asked to elaborate.
- At the end of the survey you will be given a 5-digit voucher code that you have to note down on your receipt. This code has to be presented at the time of ordering on your next visit in order to get your free burger.
Please note that the code is only valid for a month only, so do not delay your next visit to Burger King. When completing the Burger King UK survey you can be as honest and candid as possible. A bad rating will not affect your chances of getting the free burger. It will only help the restaurant make sure there are no complaints the next time you visit them.