Create MyCVS Account to Make Managing Your Health Easier!
Taking care of your health can be a difficult task, particularly when it comes to buying medicines and filling out your prescriptions, but there is something that can make it easier; CVS online portal. And you can use it when you create MyCVS account.
Founded in 1963, in Lowell, Massachusetts, CVS is one of the most famous and trusted pharmacies in the United States and is a subsidiary of CVS Health, which is a US-based health care company. It has its headquarters in Woonsocket, Rhode Island and has more than 9,800 locations.
How to Use Create MyCVS Account
If you want to Create MyCVS Account you have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: www.cvs.com/account/login.jsp.
- Wait for the page to load completely, after which you need to click on the “Create Account” button.
- On the next page, in the spaces given, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and a Password.
- Then, select a Security Question and a Security Answer from the drop-down menus.
- Check whether you want to receive email from CVS Pharmacy regarding new products, offers, etc., as well as your prescription information.
- Select whether you want the website to remember you and click “Continue” to create your account.
Once you create MyCVS account, you can log in and start using it by following the below instructions:
- Visit the following URL once again: www.cvs.com/account/login.jsp.
- On the main page, enter your Email Address and the Password associated with in the field given on the left side.
- Then, check the box next to “Remember me on this computer” if you are using a secure network and it is not a shared computer.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to proceed to your account.
In case you can’t log in, you may have forgotten your login details, such as your password. To get help with that and regain access to your account, click on the “Forgot Password?” link and follow the instructions to reset it.