Use Dell PC Diagnostics for Hardware problems
If you are Dell user and you are facing some issues with the hardware of your computer or laptop, then you can use Dell PC Diagnostics to solve these troubles. This article will tell you how you can use Dell PC Diagnostics service. This is basically an online troubleshooting and diagnostics tool which is powered by PC doctor. If your issues are related to hardware performance such as freezes, slowdowns, and start-up problems then Dell PC Diagnostics can solve them. The Diagnostics will take about 15 to 20 minutes to evaluate your problem and fix. However the time it takes depends on the magnitude of your problem.
Dell PC Diagnostics when used will check your CPU, network components and graphics processor. If you are first time user of Dell PC Diagnostics then you will have to download the tool online from the Dell website and then install it in your computer. After the test and analysis of your system hardware is done, the application will provide automated fixes for the common configuration issues your hard disk is facing. Moreover you can also get tips on how to repair the items that are not repaired automatically. A detailed is also created in the end of the diagnostics which can be stored for your later use.
About Dell Inc.
Dell Inc. is a multinational information technology corporation. It is one of the largest IT corporations in the world and is a globally renowned name. It develops and sells computers, laptops, storage devices, hard drives and other related devices and products. They also try their best to provide the best technology solutions and client services in the world. This company was founded in February 1884 and is headquartered in Texas, United States.
How to run Dell PC Diagnostics on your computer
To run this tool on your PC you first need to install this service in your computer. You will also need access to the internet. Follow these steps for the installation and the running of this tool:
- Open your browser and visit the Dell website on this link http://www.dell.com.
- Under the title of ‘support’ click on the option of ‘product support’.
- On the next page that appears click on the ‘home user’ option.
- On the left side of the page click on ‘Dell PC Diagnostics’.
- Read and agree to terms and conditions of launching the diagnostics app and click on the ‘run diagnostics’ option.
- Download and install the Dell PC Diagnostics application first if this is your first time using this tool.
- Launch the diagnostics application. It will then take 15 to 20 minutes to recognize all the problems in the hard disk.
- After that time an analyses will be provided to you and possible solutions for the things that could not be fixed.
- In the end a copy of that analyses will also be sent to Dell tech support in case you need more help.
- Dell – Homepage: http://www.dell.com
- Service Contracts: http://www.dell.com/content/topics/global.aspx/services/service-contracts/service-contracts
- Dell PC Diagnostics – Welcome Page: http://www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting/us/en/19/diagnostics