Get free storage memory via Dropbox Account
Making a Dropbox Account is mandatory for almost everyone these days. We can’t carry USBs, hard drives and other storage devices with us all the time. Also we never know when we may be needing some documents or data at any time or any place. Having a Dropbox Account saves you from all such worries and hassle. Once you make a Dropbox Account you get 2GB of Dropbox storage. And what is more this storage is for free. This article will tell you how you can make a Dropbox Account and utilize it. Once you make the online account you will need to download the Dropbox software in all your computers and devices and install it. After that you can keep uploading data in your Dropbox storage and access it anywhere and anytime.
The Dropbox service works with all types of operating software, this includes Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Blackberry, iPhone and iPad. You can save documents, videos, photos and other multimedia in your Dropbox. What is more! You can create galleries and folders in your Dropbox which you can share with specific people so that all the data can be used by your colleagues or friends too. Moreover Dropbox keeps a one month history of all the work that you have saved in your Dropbox. Also you do not need to have qualms about the safety of your data as Dropbox is highly secure and no one can access your data but you.
Dropbox works offline even and it is very beneficial for its users because now you do not have to worry about your phone’s or computer’s internal storage. Since all your photos and data can be saved in Dropbox it will not burden your phone anymore with large files and constant notifications of less memory space.
Two MIT graduates Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi founded the Dropbox Inc. in 2007. The company uses cloud storage technology and provides its users free storage capacity in which they can save files, documents, photos and videos etc. The users can share their data through it as well.
How to create a Dropbox Account
To create an account you must have a computer with internet access. Follow these steps to create your account:
- Go to the Dropbox website on this link http://www.dropbox.com
- Click on the ‘create account’ option.
- Enter the personal information that is required, like your name and email address etc. Then create a password for your account. Tick the box of Dropbox terms and agreement and click on ‘create account’.
- Take a tour of the Dropbox by clicking on the ‘tour’ option.
- Once you know how to install Dropbox and manage it, you are ready to use it.
- Dropbox website: http://www.dropbox.com
- Features Introduction: https://www.dropbox.com/features
- Dropbox Help Center: https://www.dropbox.com/help