Join the Eastbay Loyalty Club and make your life easy
Tired of roaming around in the mall and still not finding just the right kind of shoes for your upcoming football match? Drop your worries right there because Eastbay is going to take away all your stress and give you a smooth shopping experience. Additionally, for all its regular customers, Eastbay brings the Eastbay Loyalty Club which can give you unthinkable perks! They give you three clubs to choose from: the Silver Club, Gold Club, and Platinum Club. If you are a Silver Club Member, you enjoy yearly standard ground shipping for free of cost and notifications through emails. Not only this, you also get the Eastbay catalog for a year along with various attractive promotions. For a members of the Gold Club, they can take advantage of the free three day shipping for a whole year and a 25 % discount for anything they will purchase bu using a code. The Platinum Club members will be able to make use of free two day shipping for a year and many other advantages! Even the shirts that you order can be personalized with your name and the team logo, be it whatever sport you play, Eastbay is there to provide you with everything that you need.
What is Eastbay?
With a collection sports goods, including sports equipment, shoes and apparel, EastBay was established in the United States and is now known world over. It’s headquarters are found in Wausau, Wisconsin. However, initially, Eastbay was only a sports shoes company in 1980 but later added clothing, in 1990, to its collection too. The company provided sports clothing, such as shirts, caps, shorts, socks, etc. to the college students in Wisconsin and uses direct mail to fulfill its online services. Eastbay has been successful in manufacturing sportswear (having the logo for several sports teams) for many leading brands, like Reebok, New Balance and Nike. It formed itself as a subsidiary of Footlocker in 1997.
Join the Eastbay Loyalty Club!
To be a part of the Eastbay Loyalty Club, you need to be of 13 years, or older, and have an access to a computer with internet. You also must be a resident of Contiguous US and APO/FPO addresses.
- Visit the website at http://www.eastbay.com
- Click on “Join Our Loyalty Club” that is shown in the lower right corner.
- When the next page appears, click and select the club you want to be a part of.
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, check the box next to “Accept” to indicate that you agree to them.
- Sign up for an Eastbay online account, if you do not own one already, or simply log in to your existing account.
- After completing the enrollment form, submit it.
- With your online bank account, pay the required amount and you are now a member of the Eastbay Loyalty Club.
Everything is simpler when you just have an Eastbay access and even more better when you’re a member of their generous Eastbay Loyalty Club. For more questions or information regarding Eastbay, visit at www.eastbay.com/customerserv/help:goldClubTerms