Get €10 Discount Through this Foot Locker EU Survey!
Foot Locker is an American footwear brand that has stores all across the globe. They have stores in around 28 countries worldwide and customers love their products. They mostly deal in athletic shoes whether it is sports shoes or casual shoes. The store has reached the status it enjoys today because of an open line of communication with their shoppers. The customers do not hesitate in giving them suggestions and telling them what they lack because of the Foot Locker EU survey that is available online. This Foot Locker EU survey contains questions about the shopping experience at the store.
The Foot Locker EU survey has its own official website and it takes only a few minutes to complete. The people at Foot Locker appreciate customers taking out the time to complete the Foot Locker EU survey which is why they give everyone who submits a token of appreciation. On completing the Foot Locker EU survey each individual is eligible for a €10 discount on their next purchase. To take the Foot Locker EU survey you need to have the receipt from your last visit to the store with you. This contains an important verification code that is required to begin the Foot Locker EU survey. Follow these instructions to complete the survey and receive your discount code.
- Open the following link to access the Foot Locker EU survey www.footlockersurvey.eu
- Select your preferred language from the list of options given on the landing page.
- Enter five-digit store number as it is given on the top of your receipt. If you have trouble locating it you can use the sample receipt image given on the website for help.
- After you have verified your purchase begin the survey. It contains a series of questions about the products and services available at the store. You are supposed to rate them on a scale of one to five. You can be as candid as you want in your ratings because you will receive the discount voucher no matter what response you give. You can even register complaints and give suggestions to the store as you see fit.
- A validation code is given at the end of the survey. Note it down on your receipt and bring it with you on your next visit to avail the €10 discount.
The €10 discount is only valid for purchases of €50 or more.