Virgin Mobile Picture Collection
If you are a Virgin Telecom user then there is a good news for you. Virgin Mobile offers their users Virgin Mobile Picture Collection service. If you have a phone that does not support the viewing or sending of picture messages then you can use this service to still stay connected with your friends and family through photos and videos. When you use Virgin Mobile Picture Collection you can also manage your messages online. By just going to their website you can view and save the pictures sent to you or forward those pictures to others in your contact list as well.
Moreover you can set up a picture messaging service provided by Virgin Mobile to its customers. When someone send you a picture message you will receive a text message notifying you that you have been sent a picture message. An eight digit code will be given in that text message that you can use on the Virgin Mobile website to unlock your photo. In this article we will tell you how you can avail the Virgin Mobile Picture Collection offer.
About Virgin Media
Virgin media is one of the top broadband companies in the United Kingdom. Their headquarters are in Hampshire, England. Not only do they provide broadband services but also mobile, telephone and television services as well. This company was founded in 2006 and ever since it has seen a rapid growth in its services. It earns 4 billion pounds annually. Virgin Media is now officially traded in the London Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol VMED. Moreover it is also traded in the NASDAQ Stock Market. This company has about 11,450 employees. Some of their subsidiaries are Telewest, Small world cable, Virgin Mobile UK etc.
How to avail the Virgin Mobile Picture Collection service
To avail the Virgin Mobile Picture Collection service it is mandatory that you have access to a personal computer or a laptop with access to the internet. Furthermore you must have received a message notifying you that you have been sent a picture message. Follow these steps to view the picture message online:
- Open your web browser and visit the Virgin Mobile Picture Collection page on this link http://www.getmessage.virginmobile.co.uk
- In the space provided enter your Virgin mobile phone number. Then enter the right digit code you received in your text message.
- Then click on the ‘go’ option.
- The picture that you have received will be loaded and you will be able to view it. You can also save it in your computer.
- To get set up to avail the picture messaging service provided by Virgin mobile go to the following link http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/genericContent.do?
- Virgin Mobile Picture Collection: http://getmessage.virginmobile.co.uk
- Set Up Virgin Picture Messaging on Your Phone: http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/genericContent.do?contentId=setting.up.3g.gprs.howdoi.sm101
- Virgin Mobile UK: http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/home.do