Washington State Unemployment Benefits Keep You Afloat in Hard Times
Everyone has trouble in their lives sometimes; whether its personal problems or financial ones, we all need a little help to get us through difficult times. When it comes to the financial woes, especially where unemployment is considered, the help may not seem like much but it’s there if you know where to look. One place you definitely need to look in is the Washington State Unemployment Benefits portal.
About Employment Security Department of Washington State
An employment bureau connected with the government of the United States, Employment Security Department of Washington State, or ESD, provides job seekers and employers with the opportunity to connect with each other. Its online portal allows people to search for their perfect job through its extensive employment resources, file for unemployment benefits, and get unemployment insurance to get them through the difficult times.
How to Get Washington State Unemployment Benefits
If you want to get Washington State Unemployment Benefits, you need to know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: www.go2ui.com.
- Here, you can go through the various announcements and notices given for your convenience and information.
- After that, click on the “Click Here to Continue” button.
- Next, enter your Social Security Number in the given space and confirm it by entering it once again.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and provide all the information asked for.
- Finally, submit the completed application to get the unemployment benefits you need.
If you are unable to submit an application online, there are other ways that you can avail them. For instance, you can call the claims center, between 8 AM to 5 PM, at 800-318-6022. The claims center is open from Monday to Friday so you have plenty of opportunity to call when you can and apply for the benefits you require.