Work Source Lets You Find the Work You Want
Looking for the perfect job that not only helps you pay the bills but also gives meaning to your life? Need a little assistance with your search? Work Source is here to help you find the right job for you.
About Work Source
A statewide partnership between the state, local and non-profit agencies allows Work Source to provide a range of services, in terms of employment and training, to not only people seeking jobs but also to the employers providing those jobs in the state of Washington. Last year alone the company helped over 170,000 job seekers and more than 5,600 employers. Work Source has been shown to improve the chances of people finding better work, and more quickly. The services offered can be availed electronically or through a wide network of Work Source centers, affiliates and connection sites.
How to Use Work Source
If you want to use Work Source to find a job, you need to sign up and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: www.go2worksource.com.
- Here, you must click on the “JOB SEEKER” option in the upper, right corner of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Sign up” button.
- Then, fill in the required information in the given spaces. This includes your Name, Email address, Username, Password, a secret question and its answer.
- Finally, prove you’re not a robot and click on the “Next” button.
- Now, follow the further instructions on-screen to complete the registration process.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use the Work Source whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit www.go2worksource.com once again.
- Again click on the “JOB SEEKER” option.
- Now, on the next page, enter your Username and Password in the fields given on the left.
- Click “Sign in” to proceed to your account.