How to use the JCPenney Associate Kiosk?
If you are an employee at JCPenny, you will find the JCPenney Associate Kiosk extremely useful. manage your account with this and get numerous benefits.
All you need to now about JCPenny
JCPenny is a retail store that was opened in the year 1902 by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus. They have their headquarters in Plano, Texas in the United States of America but they make sure to provide their services all across the country. They mainly have their outlets in shopping malls and have reached to a count of almost eight hundred and seventy five outlets. Among their products, they have clothing items, cosmetics, electronics, footwear, furniture, jewelry, appliances and other houseware products. Their current chairman and CEO is Marvin Ellison.
How to operate the JCPenney Associate Kiosk
The first thing that you are going to need is a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to get started. You will also have to make sure that you have a good internet connection on the device of your choice. Next, you can just go through the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on www.jcpassociates.com
- On this page, you will get several options related to the JCPenney Associate Kiosk. Click on the respective option for yourself.
- For example, you need to access the Former Associate Kiosk from your computer. Click on “Former Associate Kiosk”.
- Go through the instructions that are needed for the user ID and password. Your user ID should be 9 digits long.
- The default password will be eleven digits: JCP (Upper Case), birth month (two digit), birth year (two digit), and last four digits of your social security number.
- You can change the password after you have logged in.
- You can also print out the pay stub. Just click on “My money” after you have logged in.
- On your left, you will have to click on “Pay”. Now you can just find the check you want to view.