Kentucky Job Bank: A Center Where You Can Get Any Job You Want
Jobs are difficult to find, from not knowing where to start searching for them, or even how to behave at an interview to making a compelling CV. All these things make job hunting hard which is why Kentucky job bank is there to assist you. Kentucky job bank wants to empower the commonwealth by promoting their economic well-being. Their goal is providing quality jobs to qualified people. Along with that, Kentucky job bank wants to ensure a viable unemployment trust fund and a comprehensive understanding of the labor market. They have a large resource of jobs to look from, so you do not have to look at 50 newspapers to find a suitable job or visit 20 different websites in fear of missing out on a good job opportunity, since Kentucky job bank has it all.
To achieve their goals Kentucky job bank maintains the largest resource for job openings available on the state. They not only provide an easy access to nationwide job openings, but also provide services to improve your CV and training for interviews. Kentucky job bank understands how important a resume is in getting a job, since it is the first thing employers see. As they say firsts impressions are essential to perfect. Therefore, Kentucky job bank provide a service where they help design your CV and another service where you can upload a CV which they will improve. To reap the benefits of their site you will need to create an account or login:
- First go to www.ky.gov/career
- If you are already registered then login with that account by entering the username and password, but if you do not have and account then click on ‘create account’
- Then enter your username/email and password
- Next complete the security questions like your social security number, information related to your work history, experience, your interests and any specific skills this will help you create the resume OR you could post your resume and Kentucky job bank will improve it for you
- Then you enter the criteria for the job you are looking for and Kentucky job bank will match jobs to you and send you emails (if you sign up for that).