Take LEGO Product Feedback Survey and Win Prizes!
Take LEGO Product Feedback Survey and Win Prizes
Do your little ones like to play with LEGO toys. If yes then you must be a regular customer of LEGO. Give your valuable feedback by taking Lego Survey and ensure yourself better service and good qualities toys. Take the easy to fill survey which will only take few minutes to fill and get a chance to win many exciting prizes by entering the sweepstake. If you want to know more about how to take the survey continue reading this article.
Prize given at LEGO Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- The winner of the sweepstake will be given a LEGO products with an approximate value of $80/€60.
Rules for LEGO Customer Survey Sweepstakes
Following are the rules you must follow to take part in the sweepstake:
- Only adults can take part in the LEGO sweepstakes.
- Winners will be selected at random from all the eligible entries made.
- Every winner will be notified via email.
- The prizes awarded in the sweepstakes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If you are currently an employee of the company you cannot take part in the sweepstakes.
How to enter the LEGO Customer Survey Sweepstakes
- Open your internet browser and visit the following link www.legosurvey.com/product to take the survey. Once you complete the survey you will enter the sweepstake.
Step by step guide for taking the LEGO Customer Survey
The survey will take 10 to 12 minutes to complete so make sure you have enough free time before taking the survey. Follow these easy steps to complete the survey:
- Open your internet browser on a computer or a device through which you can access the internet. Visit www.legosurvey.com/product. And start taking the survey.
- Enter the 4 or 5 digit product code in the required place online. The code will be printed on the front of the LEGO box below the age marking, on the side of the LEGO box below the LEGO logo or on the front page of the building instructions manual enclosed in the LEGO box.
- In the next step you will be asked various survey related questions.
- After that you will be asked to tell your level of satisfaction which you received from buying the product. And whether you will further recommend it to your friends and family.
- You can leave any additional comments in the extra space given there.
- When you will submit your survey you will automatically enter the sweepstake.
Founded in 1949 LEGO is a Danish brand which produces plastic construction toys. The company started of by manufacturing interlocking brick toys. Now it produces not only bricks but also an array of gears, figures, vehicles etc. the company has produced and sold more than 600 billion LEGO parts until now.
If you find this article helpful do share it with your friends and family. Also leave a comment in the comment section down below.