Alcon Lens Rebates! Track Your Rebate Status Online
Got any trusted brand for contact lenses? Or would you just prefer to go with the flow and use AIR OPTIX, DAILIES, or FreshLook? Alcon is leading global medical company that specializes in eye care. Not only do they have the best products but they are a subsidiary of Novartis which is one of the biggest medical companies ever to exist. Apart from just having state of the art products Alcon is now offering Alcon Lens Rebates to its customers. Have you received a Rebate Offer Card from your eye care practitioner? If you have then you are able to track your rebate status online and claim your rebate.
Instructions for Alcon Lens Rebates submission and Status
Some of the things you should note down before you submit your rebate:
- An original UPC from the product packaging is required, a product purchase receipt is necessary, an eye exam or a contact lens fitting receipt.
- Rebate can’t be submitted completely online.
- Make sure you read the instructions completely and carefully to ensure that all the requirements are being met and you are submitting the rebate with in the valid time frame, so you can smoothly get your rebate payment.
How to submit a Rebate:
- Please click the following link www.lensrebates.alcon.com Once on the page please log into your account
- Press “Submitting for a new Rebate” and choose the date of your contact lens purchase. Once completed press “Submit”
- If you look at the back of your rebate slip you will find your unique rebate code.
- If your code begins with the number 13 you will automatically be redirected to www.myalconlensrebates.com so that you can enter your individual rebate code and complete the registration process.
- If your code starts with other digits you will be required to create an account and log in.
- You are required to enter your purchase information and have to answer a few short survey questions.
- Once completed confirm your information and submit your Rebate.
- The last step is to print out the official Rebate form and mail it to the correct PO box address listed in the form, along with your purchase documents.
Press “Checking the status of my rebate” now enter your full name on the submission form as well as the case number, phone number and street address to trace your rebate. It will take 24 hours for the rebate to be displayed on the tracking list and about 6-8 weeks for the rebate processing to complete.
Alcon is a subsidiary of Novartis. Alcon specializes in eye treatments and eye care products. Alcon’s products are organized into 3 main categories surgical, pharmaceutical, and vision care. Alcon is an American company with its HQ in the United States based out for Fort Worth, TX.