Get an Elan Credit Card and Become a Member of This Huge Organization!
Hate to carry cash everywhere you go? Well, the good news is that there are many alternatives for the cash. You can either use a debit card, credit card, or simply make an online transaction, depending upon the nature of the purchase. Considering credit cards, there are further thousands of options. Every bank or financial institution is trying to push their cards in to consumer’s mind. But, there is this one company who outsources their cards to some 1,600 financial institutions; Elan. So, if you are planning to apply for a credit card, then do check them out.
Elan is actually owned by the U.S. Bancorp which is a bank-holding company based in Minnesota. Elan is a leading credit card issuer that offers its services through 1,600 financial institutions in the U.S. That means you cannot apply for the Elan Credit Card directly, it will outsource the marketing and manufacturing of its cards to these financial institution. Elan offers all tiers of Visa cards including Signature, Platinum, Secured, or College.
Why Apply for Elan Credit Card
Applying for the Elan Credit Card already? Take a moment to read out its benefits:
- Earn 1 point for every eligible net $1 you spend.
- Also, get a 25% bonus on all points earned every month.
- No caps or limits on the points.
- Visa retail discounts.
How to Apply for Elan Credit Card
So, you already know much about the Elan Credit Card and now want to know, how to apply for it. Then, read these instructions written below to answer all your questions:
- First you need to log in at: www.myaccountaccess.com, which is the main page of Elan Credit Card.
- Next, if you are not already enrolled for the card, then click on the “Enroll” button at the top of the page to enroll yourself at first.
- Then, enter your Credit Card Account Number, Security Code, Last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Zip Code, Personal ID, Password ID Confirmation, Password, Confirm Password, Email Address, and Confirm Email Address.
- Click, “Submit”.
If, you are already enrolled for the credit card online account access, then simply follow these steps to log in to your account:
- Visit the main page of Elan Credit Card at: www.myaccountaccess.com.
- On the main page, enter your Personal ID in the space provided in the LOGIN section.
- Click, “Continue”.
- Next, answer your ID Shield Question.
- Then, Click “Next” to log in.
- If, however you forget your Personal ID, then click on the hyperlink “Forgot your Personal ID?” on the main page and follow the instructions to retrieve your ID.