Get AisleOne Benefits Through The Online Portal Right Now!
People who are employees or family members of employees at Safeway, Albertsons, and other affiliated grocery stores have access to the MyAisleOne website. Signing into this website lets users learn more about the health and retirement benefits available to them. Our guide to the AisleOne benefits login process will tell you everything you need to know about signing in to the website. After we finish guiding you through each step in the sign in process, we will show you how to fix some of the most common login problems.
How to get your benefits?
You can quickly and easily login to your account on AisleOne by following these four simple steps.
- Type www.myaisleone.com into your web browser to load the Benefits page for Albertsons employees.
- Enter your employee login identification name in the field that says “Login ID.” This login field can be found near the middle of the web page.
- Write your personal identification number in the box that asks for your PIN.
- Click the green button that says “Login” and is located near the bottom of the page.
If you want to check your AisleOne benefits on the go, you can login to the mobile version of the website. Once you sign in with a mobile web browsing app, you can access all the features found on the website. Use these steps to login with any type of smartphone.
- Open the mobile web browsing app on your phone.
- Put www.myaisleone.com in the address bar and hit the enter key.
- Type your username into the box that is labeled “Login ID.”
- Add your password in the field that says “PIN.”
- Tap the green login button to finish signing in.
Who is AisleOne?
AisleOne is a supermarket chain owned by Albertsons Companies LLC. Albertsons Companies LLC is an American grocery company founded and headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Albertsons was founded by Joe Albertson on July 21, 1939 in Boise, Idaho. An ad in the Idaho Statesman newspaper touted Joe Albertson’s first store as “Idaho’s largest and finest food store.” It is privately owned and operated by investors, including Cerberus Capital Management. With more than 2,200 stores and more than 250,000 employees, the company is the second largest supermarket chain in North America after Kroger, which has 2,778 stores. Prior to its January 2015 merger with Safeway Inc. for $9.2 billion, it had 1,075 supermarkets located in 29 U.S. states under 12 different banners. Its predecessor company, Albertsons, Inc., was reorganized as Albertsons LLC and sold to AB Acquisition LLC (a Cerberus Capital Management–led consortium). After buying back the majority of its former stores it sold to SuperValu in 2006, AB Acquisition announced it would change its name to Albertsons Companies Inc. in 2015. The company’s corporate name was Albertson’s until 2002, when the apostrophe was removed. On average, stores in the Albertsons Companies range between 50,000 square feet (4,600 m^2) to 70,000 square feet (6,500 m^2) and almost universally feature a produce department, a meat and seafood counter, a deli, and a bakery, with many of the stores also featuring in-store banks and pharmacies. Larger and newer stores may include enhanced amenities, including Starbucks coffee counters, prepared foods, in-store pizza, salad bars, and juice bars.