Alcon Lens Rebate Center is What Your Eyes Have Been Looking For!
Eyes are a blessing that people tend to take for granted; it is only when things start going wrong that you realize how important your vision is. That is when you start purchasing products and getting exams to make it better. So, if you have made such a recent purchase and want a rebate, you need to know how to use the Alcon Lens Rebate Center.
When you can’t see as well you used to, or you need your eyes checked for something else, the one place that should come to your mind is Alcon. A US-based company that specializes in products specific to eye care, Alcon is currently based in Fort Worth, Texas, where it was originally founded back in 1945. However, it has operations throughout the world, where it serves countless customers every day, making sure the world keeps seeing well.
Requirements for Using Alcon Lens Rebate Center
If you want to use the Alcon Lens Rebate Center, then you should have the following:
- Your original sales receipt that clearly lists which Alcon product(s) you want to start a rebate for.
- For each brand of lens you purchased, you will need an original UPC code.
- A copy of the receipt of your eye exam or lens fitting; the date should be circled.
- The Alcon Rebate Code.
How to Use Alcon Lens Rebate Center
So you want to start a rebate with the Alcon Lens Rebate Center and need to know how? You have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: www.myalconlensrebates.com.
- In the middle of the page, enter your Email Address and click “Continue with Email”.
- Then, provide the required information in the given spaces, like your First and Last Name and a Password, to create your account.
- Click “Register”.
- After you have created your account, you can easily submit an application for a rebate.