Check Your Gift Card Balance to Check Your Savings and Rewards!
Giving and receiving gifts is an important part of any relationship, whether it’s a romantic one or a platonic one. However, not everyone knows what kind of gifts another person would like or appreciate. That is where gift cards come in; give them a gift card and allow them to choose the gift they would like best. If you are a fortunate soul who received such a card, you can keep on top of things and check your gift card balance online.
About My Balance Now
My Balance Now is a website being operated by Target, which lets users check their Target gift cards’ balances and manage their cards online. Target, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is currently the United States of America’s second-largest department store retailer. The company has over 1,800 stores all over the country and provide a large range of products to its customers on a daily basis. My Balance Now makes it easier for these customers to keep up with their savings and rewards through Target’s gift cards.
How to Check Your Gift Card Balance
If you want to Check Your Gift Card Balance through the My Balance Now website, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit www.mybalancenow.com from your web browser.
- Here, enter your Card Number in the first field. Your Card Number will be of 16 digits, without any spaces.
- Then, enter the Month and Year of your card’s Expiration Date.
- Next, enter the CVV, which will be 3 digits at the back of your card.
- Finally, click “Sign In” to proceed to your Card’s account and check your gift card balance whenever you want.
If you want to select or reset your card’s PIN, you can easily log in to your card’s account, by following the same procedure given above, and select “Manage PIN”. Then, follow the instructions on-screen and provide all the information asked for to either select or reset your PIN.