Stay safe with My Card Statement!
Why should you have a My Card Statement
Having a My Card Statement is an extremely useful thing to have because it allows you to have an easy access to your account statements for the past six months. My Card Statement is brought to you by PassMark and they strive to provide you with an ultimate security so you do not have to suffer at the hands of identity thieves and people who commit fraud. So hurry and make an account with My Card Statement right away.
What is PassMark?
The amazing initiative taken by PassMark Solution provides their customers with a safety that ensures that only you can access your bank account. To make sure that this remains extremely confidential, your PassMark is a picture and a caption that is a shared secret only between you and the bank. This fact makes sure that when you are on a bank website of a bank, it should be pretty legitimate.
Step by step guide for My Card Statement
You can follow the steps that have been given below to register for a My Card Statement. The process is easy and does not require much information from you. All you have to do is get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or even your mobile phone to be able to complete this process. The other thing that you will have to make sure is that you have a good and reliable internet connection for you to be able to complete the procedure without any hassle.
- Go to their link by clicking on www.mycardstatement.com
- If you already have an account, you do not need to do anything. Just enter your username and click on “Login”.
- If you do not have an account, you can click on “Enroll Now” which is a green button on the right side of the page.
- Now you will have to type in your card number. Click on “Begin Enrollment” after you have entered your card number.
- On the next page you will have to provide your account number, cardholder name, zip code and postal code. You might also have to give them your email address. You can also set your password for your account.
To find out more information regarding their services, you can always visit their website and read more. If you want to contact them via telephone, you can call them at 1-866-572-1637