Claim your GM Certified Service Rebates now
You now have the chance to claim your GM Certified Service Rebates just by going to their website online www.mycertifiedservicerebates.com. Get your car serviced and you can get rebates. It is as easy as that so hurry.
About General Motors
General Motors is an automotive industry that was started in the year 1908 by William C. Durant, Charles Stewart Mott and Frederic L. Smith. Their headquarters are located in Detroit, Michigan in the United States of America, however, they have their services all over the world. Their products include automobiles, their parts and several commercial vehicles. Some types of the cars they have are electric, mini-cars, heavy-duty full-size trucks, monocabs and convertibles and so much more.
How to submit your claim of GM Certified Service Rebates
You are going to need an electronic device to start this process. You can get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or even a mobile phone. The other thing that you will have to make sure about is that you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. Now, all you will have to do is follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done in no time.
- You can go to their website by clicking on www.mycertifiedservicerebates.com
- Click on the green button that says “Submit Rebate Online”.
- Enter your purchase date in the space provided.
- Now enter your VIN and re enter this to confirm the number.
- Input the invoice or repair number.
- Also type in your location of purchase.
- Select the product that you have purchased.
- Click on “Next”.
- Follow the next step as they have indicated on the page and you will be done in no time.
You can also go to their website and find out more information about them. You may also contact their customer support center by clicking on the tab of “Contact” on the homepage of the website.