NW Preferred FCU Gives Lower Loan Rates with Higher Returns!
Credit Unions provide a member with a better rate on loans than a bank does because they are cooperative, non-profit financial institutions. Credit Unions provide lower loan rates and a higher return on deposits and unlike banks do not exploit people.
About NW Preferred Federal Credit Union
Established in 1940, in Portland Oregon and serving people working in insurance industry, NW Preferred Federal Credit Union works in Oregon and State of Washington. It was awarded Trade, Industry, Profession (TIP) charter by National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) in 2003.
Benefits of Using NW Preferred FCU
NW Preferred FCU is a credit union designed for insurance professionals and offers banking products and services. Some of the benefits include:
- Finance recreational vehicles at a Rates as Low As 4.49%
- In an event of death and disability will make your loan payments for you
- Asset Protection Plus (GAP Plus) will be protecting your vehicle investment
- Contract Value Loans for agents at rates as low as 3.49%
- Online banking
- Funding loans at lower rates
- A range of personal or professional products and services
How to Access the NW Preferred FCU
Only professionals who work in the licensed insurance industry and people who work, live or worship within the greater North Santiam communities of Stayton, Aumsville, Sublimity, Scio, Lyons, Gates, Mill City, Detroit, Idahna and Mehama are eligible to apply. To access NW Preferred Federal Credit Union and avail all the above-mentioned benefits, all you need to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open up a browser on your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop PC.
- In the URL enter: www.mycreditunion.com and press enter.
- On the main page click the ‘Join’ Button located at the top right to register and join NW Preferred.
- If you already are a member and want to avail online banking services, click ‘New User Sign Up’.
- In both cases follow the instructions and input all required data to successfully complete the process.