Apply for Citi Prepaid Card Account to Get Online Access to Your Information!
What is a safer option than cash? A credit card, right? But, what is even a safer option than a credit card? The answer is prepaid or debit card. There are fewer chances of fraud being committed to a prepaid cardholder than a credit card holder. And that is enough of a reason to go for the prepaid cards. Since, we are considering prepaid cards are our option for transactions, there is a card worth mentioning; Citi Prepaid Card. So, go ahead and register yourself now for the Citi Prepaid Card Account for a safer transaction experience.
Founded in 1812, almost 206 years ago, the Citigroup Inc. or simply called as Citi, is an American investment bank or financial institution provided services all over the world. It is listed on NYSE with revenues almost $71 billion a year with an income of $22 billion. Citi is amongst the Big Four banks of the United States, which was rescued in 2007-2008 financial crisis by the U.S government using a massive stimulus package.
Why Apply for Citi Prepaid Card Account
If you are planning to apply for the Citi Prepaid Card, then there are many benefits coming towards your way. Some of which are:
- Reduce costs through the removal of inefficiencies using cash.
- Easy-to-administer program.
- Prepaid cards are reusable and reloadable.
- Citi offers the ability to customize reporting to suit your needs.
- Absolved of any fraud liability and the card holder is more secure against fraud then the credit card holders.
How to Apply for Citi Prepaid Card Account
Now, since you have read the benefits about Citi Prepaid Card Account, now let’s look at how to apply for it:
- The first thing you will need to do is to visit the website: www.myecount.com.
- Choose your preferred language from the options of English, Spanish or French by clicking on the menu at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Register Your Card Now” hyperlink.
- Next, once the page is redirected then enter your Card Number and Social Code located on the back of your card, at the end on the signature panel.
- Then, press “Next” to begin.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process to create your ow online account.
If you already have you own online account with Citi, all you need to do is to log in by following these simple steps:
- Visit the URL of Citi Prepaid Card Account at www.myecount.com.
- On the space provided, enter your Username and Password and press “Log In” to access your account.
- Unfortunately, if you have forgotten your login credential; username or password, click on the right of the corresponding fields to retrieve your username or reset your password.