English Learning System Makes Learning Easier and Fun!
Say what you will about colonization and the West taking over, you can’t go far in this world if you don’t know English. You need to be able to speak, read and understand the language to be successful in this world. So, you can use the English Learning System provided by National Geographic Learning to do so.
MyELT is a web-based learning management system operated by National Geographic Learning. The system has been designed to support many of the National Geographic Learning’s best-selling series. It is available for both students and instructors, making their learning more convenient and flexible.
How to Use English Learning System
Before you can use English Learning System you need an account, so if you want to know how to get one you have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: www.myelt.heinle.com.
- Wait for the page to load completely, then click on the “Create an Account!” link.
- On the next page, select whether you want to create an account as a Student or as an Instructor.
- Then, click “Next”.
- Keep following the further instructions on-screen and providing all the required information to complete registering your account.
Once you have your account, you can log in and start using English Learning System by following the below instructions:
- Visit the following URL once again: myelt.heinle.com.
- This time, you will need to enter your Username and the associated Password in the empty field provided for this purpose.
- After that, click on the “Sign In” button so you can proceed to your account.
In case you can’t log in, you may have forgotten your login details, such as your password. To get help with that and regain access to your account, click on the “Forgot Password?” link beneath the space provided for Password.
You can also learn more about the website and about creating your account by going through the Tours and Tutorials options given at the end of the page.