Credit Monitoring Lets You Keep an Eye on Your Credit Scores!
There is very little you can do in this world if you don’t have money. You need financial security to truly have a safe, comfortable, happy life. But, to have that, you also need a good credit score, which often requires you to keep a close watch on your credit reports through Credit Monitoring. You can now do that with ease through the online portal of MyFICO.
Credit Monitoring is a service that is provided by the credit monitoring company called MyFico. This company, founded back in 2001, is owned by the data analytics company FICO which is currently headquartered in San Jose, California. What can you do with MyFICO? In addition to Credit Monitoring and other services, you can report and changes to your credit or any identity theft you think may have occurred.
How to Use Credit Monitoring
In order to use the Credit Monitoring account, you need to log in. Don’t know how? Well, you have come to the right place to find out. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: www.myfico.com.
- After the page has completely loaded, click on the “Log In” option near the top, right corner of the page.
- Then, on the next page, enter your User ID, which may be your E-mail address, and the associated Password in the given spaces.
- Click “Log in” to proceed to your account.
If you are unable to log into your Credit Monitoring account, it may be because you do not remember either your User ID or your Password. You can follow the below instructions to regain access to the account by retrieving or resetting your login details:
- Visit the following URL once again: www.myfico.com.
- Click “Log In” in the upper, right corner.
- Now, you need to click on the “Forgot your User ID or Password?” link.
- On the next page, enter your Email address in the space provided.
- Click “Next”.
- Now, keep following the instruction given on the screen to reset or retrieve your login details and begin using Credit Monitoring without any problems.