Activate Global Card and Keep a Check on Your Account!
Tired of wondering how much you’re spending through your credit card? Wish there was a way you could keep a track of where your money is going and when? You can activate Global Card through My Card Link online account to do just that.
About My Card Link
My Card Link is an online portal that lets you activate Global Card, log in to your credit card account, and check your card information. Through the portal, you can check your transaction history, account balance and much more.
How to Activate Global Card
If you want to Activate Global Card, but don’t know what the procedure is, worry not; we’ve got you covered. All you need to do is follow the procedure below:
- To begin, you have to visit www.myglobalcard.com from your web browser.
- Here, click on the “Activate Card” on the left side of the page.
- On the page that opens, enter your Card Number and Expiration Date.
- Then, click “Submit” and follow the instructions to activate Global Card.
Once you have activated your card, you can head back to the main page to create and log in to your account whenever you want by following the guidelines given below:
- First, visit www.myglobalcard.com from your browser.
- If you not have an account yet, you can click on the “create” link underneath “SECURE ACCOUNT LOG IN”.
- On the next page, enter your Card Number and the Expiration Date in the given spaces.
- Then, click “Submit” and follow the instructions to create your Access Code.
- Once you have your code, you can return to the main page and log in by entering your 16-digit Card Number and Access Code in the spaces provided.
- Finally, click “Log In” to continue on to your account.
In case you cannot sign in to your account, you can click on the “Forgot Access Code” underneath the Log In button. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to reset your Access Code and regain access to your account.