MyGreatLakes Loan Account Gives You the Opportunity to Study How You Want!
Getting the education you want, to become the person you have always wanted to be can be quite a difficult task, particularly in this economy. Funding your education is one of the biggest factors you need to consider when you think of higher education, and one of the biggest reasons many people don’t do it. However, with a MyGreatLakes Loan Account, you can make your education a bit easier.
About Great Lakes
Great Lakes, or Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation, founded in 1967 and headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin, is among the largest providers and guarantors of student loans in the United States of America. It is a non-profit organization that has various subsidiaries, such as the Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation.
How to Use the MyGreatLakes Loan Account
If you want to use the MyGreatLakes Loan Account, you need to signs up and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: www.mygreatlakes.org.
- Here, simply click on the “sign up” option near the top, right corner of the page.
- Then, on the next page, enter your Social Security Number in the given field.
- Next, select your Date of Birth from the drop-down menus.
- After that, click the “continue” button.
- Now keep following the instructions on-screen and providing the information required to create your account.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use the MyGreatLakes Loan Account whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit www.mygreatlakes.org once again.
- This time around, you need to click the “log in” option in the top, right corner.
- Then, enter your User ID in the given space.
- Click “Continue”.
- Next, enter your Password and sign in to your MyGreatLakes Loan account.
If you can’t access your account, you can click the “Trouble Accessing Your Account?” option on the login page and select the option that best fits your needs.