Mitsubishi Link Drive Lets You Buy Electronics Anytime, Anywhere
With each passing day, life becomes more and more automated; there are machines and technologies to do everything for us, whether it’s making our coffee, cooling our homes, driving us around, or anything else that you can think of. In fact, one thing you cannot think of is life without these machines and electrical equipment. And when you want the best that electronics have to offer, only one company comes to mind; Mitsubishi Electric. What’s more, the company has made it easier than ever before to buy its products from anywhere in the world. How? Through the Mitsubishi Link Drive.
About Mitsubishi Electric
An electronics company, as the name so clearly indicates, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a Japanese company that deals with electronics and electrical components. Owned by the multinational giant, Mitsubishi, the company was founded on 15th January, 1921, and is currently headquartered in Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan and has a revenue of more than 4.39 trillion Japanese Yen. It has several subsidiaries under its wing, such as the Mitsubishi Electric Building Techno-Service, Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories, Mitsubishi Electric Engineering, etc.
How to Use Mitsubishi Link Drive
If you want to use Mitsubishi Link Drive, you need to know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be able to use the website to your heart’s content:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: www.mylinkdrive.com.
- Here, choose your country from the list of options by clicking on the flag icon.
- Once you have selected your specific country, the website will redirect you to the country’s page for the products available in that sale region.
- For instance, if you selected United States as your country, then you will be redirected to the page as shown in the picture.
- As you can see, there are a range of options or products for you to browse through and choose from. These include Accessories, Controls, M-Series, P-Series, R2-Series, S-Series, Y-Series, Ventilation, Jet Towel, Software and more.