Create Custom Pokemon Card
If you are a millennial, you must be a Pokemon fan. If you are not a Pokemon fan then I don’t believe you. Anyway if you are a die-hard Pokemon fan, I’m 100% sure you love to collect Pokemon cards or loved to. Did you ever dream to design your own collection someday? For instance, you can pick the Pokemon’s name-whatever you desire. You can have the freedom to choose the type of pokemon. Doesn’t it look like a dream? You can consider yourself lucky, we present you www.mypokecard.com where your dream can come true. On this website, you can create custom pokemon card and unleash the artist and pokemon fanatic that resides inside you.
Steps to Create Custom Pokemon Card
All you have to do is click on the above-mentioned link to create custom pokemon card and follow these simple steps:
- The first thing that you need to pick is the type of your creature. You can select from grass, water, lighting, psychic, fighting, colorless, darkness, and metal.
- Then you have to select series, it can be 1st generation, diamond & pearl, heartgold & soulsilver, black & white, XY, or sun & moon.
- Now type the name of your pokemon.
- The next step is to select Hit Point for your creature, it can be from 30 HP-200HP range.
- You can only upload any picture you want but it needs to be in jpeg format.
- Pick an evolution stage for your creature, it can be basic, stage 1 or stage 2.
- Choose an attack: Agility. Select the amount of damage and edit the description.
- Choose an attack 2. Select the amount of damage and edit the description.
- Set the amount of energy required.
- Put something in the illustrator to spice your card a bit.
- Set the weakness of your pokemon from grass, water, lighting, psychic, fighting, colorless, darkness, and metal.
- Now set the resistance of your pokemon from grass, water, lighting, psychic, fighting, colorless, darkness, and metal.
- You can set the extent and severity of it.
- Lastly, set the retreat cost ranging from 0-4.
If you follow these steps carefully you can have an access to your custom made pokemon card.
How to print Custom Pokemon Card?
It is easy to get the print of your pokemon card; follow these steps:
- Right-click the image to your left and select “Save image as…” to download the card on your hard drive. Take care to use a directory that you can easily remember (your desktop for example).
- Now insert the image on your word processor.
- As you will notice that the size of the image is bigger than the regular pokemon card. So you need to reduce the image size to fit a regular real pokemon card. The size of a real card pokémon is 6.3 cm x 8.8 cm. You just need to adjust the width of the picture to 6.3 cm. Double click on your image. Take care that the “Proportional” box is checked so the height is automatically adjusting to the width. Enter 6.3 cm width and valid.
- Time to print your custom made pokemon card.
You can use this site to create custom pokemon cards as much as you want.