Easy access to GCU Student & Faculty Portal –
If your mascot is “Thunder the Antelope” then we know you are from Grand Canyon University. It is a liberal arts university that provides a quality education. Anyway, it is common knowledge that all information regarding the courses and the schedule is posted on the portals of the respective universities. Same is the case with Grand Canyon University, GCU Student & Faculty Portal contains all the required information.
About Grand Canyon University
Grand Canyon University (commonly referred to as GCU or Grand Canyon) is a Christian University in Arizona. It was founded in 1949 as a non-profit liberal arts college but later Grand Canyon Education Inc purchased the university. The university offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs. Moreover, GCU is classified as a research university with moderate research activity. Grand Canyon University offers over 200 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs through its nine colleges: College of Business, College of Education, College of Fine Arts and Production, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Nursing and Health Care Professions, College of Science, Engineering, and Technology, College of Theology, College of Doctoral Studies, and GCU Honors College. The academic and social environment at GCU is very satisfying for the students and the faculty.
Login to the GCU Student & Faculty Portal
If you go to the portal page two options will appear in front of you: Student porta and faculty portal. If you are a student who is currently studying at Grand Canyon University, you will use this option to log in, in order to gain access to your gcu.edu student portal.
- You need to have a current and active username and password.
- Please, make sure that you don’t enter the wrong password 3 times.
- If you happen to do so the system will lock your account for 1 hour.
- After logging in, a list of security questions will appear in front of you.
- You have to answer three questions, completely, if you wish to continue.
- Next, you have to create a numeric PIN that you can use to reset your password.
- The pin must contain at least 4 numbers.
- You can click ‘submit’ when you are done.
- When registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation message.
- At this time, they will give you the option to change your password. Good Luck!
Now, you have an access to your courses, library, class schedule, finance, award letter, GPA calculator, learning language and many more things. The faculty of Grand Canyon University will use this homepage portal to log in and access their accounts.
- Enter a valid username in the required box.
- Don’t forget to add ‘@gcu.edu’.
- Next enter the account holder password.
- Click login to gain access.
If you are facing any technical issue, or if there a hinderance accessing the porta, you can contact the help desk at 1-877-428-8447 or you can visit: support.gcu.edu. Microsoft operates the portal site on behalf of Grand Canyon University and is for the exclusive use of prospective students. If you have any more question you can always visit this link.