Login to Your Prospera Credit Union to Enjoy Loads of Benefits
Every time we stand in a line at the bank and think if I had the chance to change things around here, things will be way better. This can come true now. I present to you Prospera Credit Union. A credit Union made for you. It is a financial cooperative. A financial cooperative is a financial institution that is owned and operated by its members. The goal of a financial cooperative is to act on behalf of a unified group as a traditional banking service. So no waiting in line at the bank, everything goes how you like it.
Building on more than 70 years as a BC credit union, Prospera Credit Union is proud to serve a membership that is 63,000 strong. As a values-based financial institution, Prospera Credit Union’s number one priority is the financial well-being of families and businesses in your local communities and Prospera Credit Union’s dedicated team is here to serve all of your banking, lending, investing and insurance needs through sixteen branches; online and mobile banking and an alternative channel that includes a locally-based Contact Centre and Broker Centre. Through Prospera Credit Union’s affiliation with The Exchange network, members also enjoy access to thousands of surcharge free ATMs across Canada (that’s right, no ATM fees). Making life better for everyone is important at Prospera, which has an extensive community investment program devoted to supporting the organizations, events and volunteers that make your BC communities stronger.
There is a huge amount of fraud happening every second and while were on the topic of credit unions, it is important to save yourself from fraud. Although companies are working day and night to prevent fraud, but it is important to be vigilant. Fraud comes in many forms and being informed is your best protection. Follow these tips to protect yourself from identity theft.
- Prospera will never ask you to respond by e-mail or text to any requests for personal information, PINs or passwords
- Beware of people asking you to move money for them or notices that you have won a lottery you didn’t play
- Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Protect your PIN, password and personal information
- Your PIN and password are the keys to your account; never share them with anyone
- For added protection, try covering your hand when entering in your PIN number
- Shred old documents before you recycle them
Practice safe computing
- Keep your computer protected with a firewall and up-to-date anti-virus software
- Set up email or text alerts for your online banking through prospera.ca
- There are many credible sources for information about frauds and scams
- Call your local Prospera branch to know more.
- Monitor your account closely and report any suspicious activity
- If you suspect that you have been the victim of fraud, contact your Prospera branch immediately
To visit the website click on http://www.myprospera.com and enjoy loads of benefits, such as online banking, events and promotions, scholarships and so much more.