Protective Account is an Investment in Your Future!
Family financial security is the most important thing to take care for, how would your family survive in case something happens to you? Life insurance will reward them with a stability in terms of finances. And Protective life has taken the task of protecting your family’s future, such as through the Protective Account.
About Protective Life Corporation
MyProtective is an online access site for financial professionals registered with protective life corporation. It helps financial professionals find the financial security by offering simplified products, and valuable educational resources to enhance customer retention.
Established in 1907, in Birmingham, Alabama, Protective Life Insurance Company offers its products and services in 50 states. It is a financial service holding company that offers life insurance and annuity among other services.
Benefits of Using Protective Account
Registering with Protective Account gives you access to a lot of great features. Some of the features are listed below:
- You can manage your business with online dashboards
- You can get Product information
- Access to Sales and Marketing Material
- Policy Alerts
- You can Customize access for your support staff
- Access to Illustrative software for visual representation of life insurance and annuity products
- Access to latest news and resources for financial professionals
- Application and form packets to download
- Annuity product rates
How to Access Protective Account
The first step you need to do before you get started with Protective Account is to get appointed. To get appointed you can do any of the follow:
- Contact you Broker, Dealers or Financial Institutions
- Call 877-778-3500, Select Option 1
- Complete your state’s annuity training requirements
After getting appointed you can register. For registration follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open up your browser and type in the URL: www.myprotective.com
- On the homepage, you will see the ‘LOG IN’ Box and at the very end of that box written ‘I’m not registered. Register for an account’.
- Click on ‘Register for an account’.
- Enter your Tax ID or Social Security Number
- Enter your Date of Birth or Agent Number
- Then click next and follow all the instructions to complete the registration process.