The BankMobile Vibe RHCcard Gives a Whole New Banking Vibe!
Do you want to learn money management and save up? Are a student and don’t want to pay the ATM fees? Then the BankMobile Vibe RHCcard is the right thing for you.
About the BankMobile Vibe
BankMobile Vibe is an account designed for students which provides ATM fee free access to over 55,000 ATMs, teaches students how to manage money and comes with RHCcard for using it as a debit card. It also has features like mobile and online banking for easy transactions. Students can use the Card and Online/Mobile services for all their banking needs.
Benefits of using the BankMobile Vibe RHCcard?
BankMobile Vibe comes loaded with multiple benefits, these include:
- No monthly fee for students
- Mobile banking and Online banking
- Free checks
- No NSF fees
- Free online Bill Payment
- No overdraft fees
- You can use Deposit Options to add up money
- Money Management tools on portal and app.
- Uninterrupted refund delivery for financial aid refunds
- over 55,000 fee-free Allpoint® ATMs with no ATM fee
- You can your balance, view recent transactions, and transfer money online or through the app.
- Access to deals & discounts, Instant Win games, and Surprise & Delights by managing your Passport Recognition Program. Get rewarded for your smart money moves in and out of the classroom with the Passport recognition program.
How to use the BankMobile Vibe RHCcard online portal
To avail online facilities mentioned above all you need is to follow the instructions given below:
- Open up a browser on your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop PC.
- In the URL enter: www.myrhccard.com and press enter.
- On the top right corner enter your email and password and then click ‘Login’
- If you have forgotten your login information just click on ‘Forgot Login Information?’ located just below ‘Login’.
- In case you want to download the BankMobile app for iOS, Android or Windows, just click ‘Get App’ located on the homepage.
- In case you require any other help click Contact Us which is found under the ‘About’ section.