Oklahoma Health Care Benefits Let You Have a Healthier Life!
If you live in the state of Oklahoma, are a member of SoonerCare and care about your health, then you need to have health insurance through Oklahoma Health Care Authority. Why? Because then you can get the Oklahoma Health Care Benefits as well.
About Oklahoma Health Care Authority
Oklahoma Health Care Authority is a government agency in Oklahoma that provides health insurance benefits to the members of SoonerCare within the Oklahoma state. The agency was founded on 1st July, 1993 and has provided health insurance benefits to countless members since then.
How to Get Oklahoma Health Care Benefits
If you want to get Oklahoma Health Care Benefits, you need to sign up and you should know how to go about it. Well, follow the instructions given below and you’ll be done in no time:
- First off, visit the following link from your browser: www.mysoonercare.org.
- Once the main page has loaded completely, click on the “Log In Now” link.
- Then, if you have a PIN, click on the “create an account using your PIN” hyperlink.
- Now, enter your PIN and the last 4 digits of SSN.
- Then, provide your Date of Birth.
- Click “Continue”.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions that follow to create your account.
- If you do not have a PIN, click on “create a new account” hyperlink instead.
- Read the Rights and Responsibilities and click “Start”.
- Provide your Personal Information and click “NEXT”.
- Then, keep providing the information asked for and following all the instructions to complete your account registration.
Once you have your account, you can log in and use the Oklahoma Health Care Benefits portal whenever you want. Simply, follow the instructions below:
- Open your browser and visit www.mysoonercare.org once again.
- Click on the “Log In Now” link.
- Now, enter your User ID or Email Address and the associated Password in the given fields.
- Click “LOG ON” to proceed to your account.
If you can’t access your account, it may be because you don’t remember your login details. You can retrieve your User ID by clicking “Forgot your User ID?” or reset your Password by clicking “Forgot your Password?”