University of Miami Health Chart Brings Your Health Online
Taking care of yourself, in the fast-paced world of today, means being on top of things with the use of technology. This includes your healthcare as well, which the University of Miami understands better than anyone; hence, the University Of Miami Health Chart which brings your health online so you can maintain it better.
About University of Miami Health Chart
The University of Miami Health Chart, or MyUHealthChart, is an online portal provided by the University of Miami that lets you electronically access your medical records, connect with your doctor, manage appointments, renew prescriptions, and so much more. All of this is done online so you can stay on top of things in real-time.
How to Use the University Of Miami Health Chart
Before you can use the University Of Miami Health Chart you need to register for an account, so if you want to know how to get one you have come to the right place. Simply, follow the instructions given below:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following URL: www.myuhealthchart.com.
- This will take you to the main page, where you need to click on the “Sign Up Now” button under the “New User?” heading.
- On the next page, enter the MyUHealthChart Activation Code, which you can find on your enrollment letter, in the given space. If you do not have a code, you can request for one online by clicking the “Request Online” button and come back to the account registration page once you have the code.
- Then, enter your Email Address and Date of Birth.
- Click “Next” and follow the further instructions to complete your account registration.
Once you have your account, you can log in and start using University Of Miami Health Chart by following the below instructions:
- Visit the following URL once again: www.myuhealthchart.com.
- After the page has loaded, enter the MyUHealthChart User Name and its associated Password in the given spaces on the right side of the page.
- Then, click “Sign In” and continue on to your account.
In case you can’t log in, you may have forgotten your login details. You can click on “Forgot MyUHealthChart User Name?” or “Forgot Password?” to retrieve or reset whichever you have forgotten.