Be wise and get ODEON Première Club Card
Has the thought of going to the cinema to watch a much awaited movie come to you but then you just stopped because you did not want to spend extra money on the popcorn and drinks? There is no harm in accepting the fact that we all are mostly thinking about ways we can save our money and buy something else that is, maybe, more valuable. Think about it this way: you just got an amazing result and were the highest GPA scorer among your group of friends and now they all want a treat! A consensus is reached upon and everyone wants to go see a movie. So, to avoid such situations where you are in the spot where you have to spend the money, you need to have an ODEON Première Club Card and earn points. With these points you will be able to use them to get popcorn and movie tickets because you get 10 points for each pound you spend there! So quit waiting and get your card now.
What is ODEON?
The ODEON cinema was first started in the year 1930 by Oscar Deutsch. With the first cinema opening in the city of Brierley, Staffordshire, they have now grown to almost 122 cinemas in the United Kingdom and 11 more in Ireland. The founder, Oscar Deutsch, had a motto that went like “Oscar Deutsch Entertains Our Nation” and this is where the name of the cinema has been derived from.
Activate your ODEON Première Club Card
First of all, you need to make sure that you have an ODEON Première Club Card so you can get it activated with these steps. Just get your hands on a computer which has an internet access and follow the steps given below.
- To visit the ODEON Première Club Card website, click on https://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/activate-my-card/.
- Enter your card and PIN number into the required boxes. Then scroll down to fill in your personal details that include your name, date of birth, email address, contact number, password and the postcode.
- Below, you will be given the option to tick mark a box if you want to receive emails about the promotion points and the special services being offered at that time. The second box can be tick marked if you want to receive emails about the films being shown at your favorite cinema.
- Choose a cinema from the drop down menu and you can even choose your second and third choice of cinema.
- Go through the terms and conditions of owning an ODEON Première Club Card and mark the box that indicates that you have read them.
- Click on “Activate your ODEON Première Club Card” to finally complete the activation process.
Any questions that you have can be answered by visiting the FAQ page of the ODEON website. Just click on http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/faq/?category=5 and get your card activation problems solved. If you need a brief summary from the website about the ODEON Première Club Card, you can visit the page by clicking on http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/scheme-summary/.