Activate AT&T Reward Card And Check Your Balance
Existing customers of AT&T often get rewards worth different values for purchasing or subscribing to AT&T products. These gifts come in the form of AT&T reward cards which can be used anywhere, where visa is accepted. But before using the card for any monetary transactions you have to do two things before hand; redeem your rewards for example the reward card and activate your card online. You can easily see your reward status and check your cards balance online as well as view reward eligibility and much more online.
Steps to Redeem your Reward card online
- Click the following link www.rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard and click “Reward Center Home” in the top navigation bar to get started.
- Put in your Redemption ID or confirmation number which can be found in the reward notification letter, or just provide your account number and zip code and click “go” to continue.
- The whole process will be complete after a few inputs. You can monitor the reward status and view reward eligibility etc. in the center.
- The estimated time of arrival of the reward is about 4 weeks after the redemption process.
This is not valid for business customers. In order to redeem business rewards, type your high speed internet telephone number or your U-verse billing account number to get started. The process has to be allowed 3-4 weeks for rewards to displayed on your reward center. If the reward is for a qualifying for a purchase of high speed internet direct enter your high speed internet direct account number.
Activate AT&T reward card and check card balance
- Click on the following link www.rewardcenter.att.com/myattrewardcard, once there type the first four digits of your reward and start the activation process.
- Click the button marked continue.
- Put in your entire card and enter your 4 digit pin which is the last 4 digits of your account number.
- Follow the instructions to make it.
You can use the above steps to check your card balance as well. In case of any problems please the AT&T customer service number on the back of your card for further assistance.
AT&T is American multinational telecommunications corporation that is serving millions of enterprises and multinational business corporations across six continents. Founded in 1983 and its headquarters located in Whitacre Tower Dallas, TX, AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and is the largest fixed telephony provider in the United States of America. Not only that but AT&T also provides broadband and a variety of subscription TV Series. On top of all this AT&T owns the nation’s largest 4G network and operates the United States largest Wi-Fi network.
Hope you enjoyed the post. Do like and share.