This GAP Survey Lets You Register Your Feedback Online!
The Gap Survey has been designed to allow customers to share what they think of the store. It helps the brand improve their products and service and make sure more customers leave their store satisfied. The Gap Survey is completely online and only takes a few minutes to complete. To take the Gap Survey you can follow these simple instructions and rate your entire shopping experience.
- Open the Gap Survey website by accessing the following link www.survey4gap.com
- Select the country in which you shopped at Gap. The choices given are United States, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Ireland, France and Italy. You can even change the preferred language and take the survey in your native language by clicking under the respective flag.
- You have to enter the date of your purchase as it mentioned on the top left-hand corner of the receipt. Please make sure you remember to take the survey within 7 days of your visit so immediate action on your suggestions can be taken by the store staff.
- Enter the time of your visit in the next question. The time is mentioned next to the date on the receipt. Also, indicate whether you visited the store in the AM or PM.
- You have to give the store number in the next empty field. The store number is 5-digits long and is written under the time of visit.
- Next enter the 4-digit transaction number as it is mentioned in the receipt. It is given next to the store number on the left hand side.
- Similarly, enter the 3-digit register number.
- You should be at least 18 years old to complete the Gap Survey. If you are not of age then ask someone else to take the survey for you.
- Once you have verified that you are not a robot you can continue to the survey. You will be asked a series of questions about the store. You will have to rate the store based on your shopping experience there.
It is important to be as truthful as possible while taking the Gap Survey because the bread and butter of Gap’s employees depends on it. If you have actually faced any problems while shopping at the Gap you can use the Gap Survey to let the management know and they will do what they can to help resolve the matter.