AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes So Enter To Win!
AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes prize package comprised of a home theater system along with a sound system and a Kitchen-aid Stand Mixer. All these products are sponsored by Best Buy Gift card. Besides this a $500 Gift Card to Macy’s and Neiman Marcus.
AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes started on August 1st, 2014 and ended on November 30th, 2014.
AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes Requirements:
All you basically need is a PC connected to the internet. A valid email address. You ought to have an AARP account. You need to be a legal citizen of United States of America and must be 45 years of age or above. The lucky winner would be informed through email or phone.
AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes Instructions:
All you were supposed to do to enter this AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes was:
- Go visit the AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes at www.sweeps.aarp.org/retirement2013,
- Follow all the on-screen instructions required to finish the registration process.
- Once you are done, submit your response online.
- Make sure you submit the details of your AARP.org login and use a valid email ID.
- When you were done with all the above steps, you were automatically registered for one entry at AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes.
- There was a drawing periodically every week. Keep on checking the website to see if you won or not.
- For further details read all about AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes on their website.
- Make sure you read all the official rules for this sweepstakes online.
You won’t have any problem signing up for AARP Think You Know Sweepstakes if you follow these above mentioned guidelines. And in case you have any problem do visit their AARP Help Page.
About AARP Organization:
AARP is a United States based organization also known as American Association of Retired Persons. The main goal of this organization is to provide the elderly people with a well lifestyle after their retirement. By the end of 2016 AARP had almost 37 million members. AARP is a nonprofit and a non-partisan organization helping the retired lot to turn their dreams into reality.
It was founded back in 1958 by Ethel Percy Andrus. Its headquarters is located in Washington, D.C., United States of America. It provides employment to 1,986 employees and works with a volunteer team of almost 17,499 people. It generates an annual revenue of $1,486,310,000 out of which their annual expenditure is $1,468,824,000. AARP is a huge believer of collective purpose, collective voice and the collective power to help the ones in need.
I hope you found this post interesting and in case you did please share it with your friends and family. Feel free to leave your comments bellow.