About activating T-Mobile Mini-SIM
Have you just brought a new T-Mobile Mini SIM and do not know how to activate it? If the answer is yes, then this is the article for you as we will tell you the correct steps for the activation of your mini SIM. Once you activate your new Mini SIM your old SIM will be discarded and dysfunctional automatically. That is it would not be on the network anymore. But that does not mean that you will lose your contacts on the old sim. All your old data will be transferred to the new mini sim. Mini sim are required for smartphones so if you have recently brought a new smart phone you cannot use your old sim anymore and require a new mini sim.
Once you have the new mini sim you will have to activate it. For activation you require your old phone and sim plus the new mini sim. The process is easy and will take only a few minutes. In this article we will tell you how to activate your T-Mobile Mini-SIM. All you need to do is enter your mobile number on the website and you will receive a text message on your phone through which your new sim will be activated. Hence your new mini sim will thus conveniently be activated and put to use immediately.
T-Mobile is basically a German based telecommunications company. It has various subsidiaries around the world, like in the United States, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Netherland, Poland, Albania, Croatia, Hungary, Macedonia, and Slovakia etc. Its basic headquarters are situated in Bonn, Germany. As mentioned above it gives its services in many different parts of the seven continents. Its services include DSL and mobile communications. Moreover the other products offered by T-Mobile are Cellular telephones, Wireless PDAs and tablets etc.
How to activate your T-Mobile Mini-SIM
To activate your mini-sim you must have a laptop or a computer with access to the internet. Also you need T-Mobile signals to be available at the area you are in when you want to activate the sim. Otherwise you will not receive a text message. You need your old phone and sim too, as well as your new mini sim. Follow these steps to activate:
- Open your web browser and visit the given link http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/newsim
- In the required spaces enter your mobile number. Also certify that you are not a robot.
- Click on ‘submit’.
- You will receive a message on your old sim containing a 4 digit pin code. Enter this code in the space provided on the website.
- Click on ‘next’.
- In the end click on ‘activate’ to activate your sim
- T-Mobile Mini-SIM Activation: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/newsim
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://support.t-mobile.co.uk/help-and-support/index?page=home&cat=FAQS
- T-Mobile (UK) – Homepage: http://www.t-mobile.co.uk