Get a chance to win the Limitless Card and more by completing the Odeon Survey!
Odeon cinemas want their customers to have the best experience while watching the movie. So that is why they need a feedback from each and every customer. You can complete the survey online while sitting at home or even at work.
Enter the lucky draw every month after filling the Odeon Survey!
You can get a chance to win Limitless Card or free cinema tickets by only filling the Odeon Survey today. It is available online and will take a few minutes to fill.
Step by Step Procedure for filling the Odeon Survey!
Following are some simple and easy steps for filling the Odeon Survey. To avoid any sort of interruption, make sure you have the receipt form your last visit at the cinema. Start by getting yourself a device that connects to Wi-Fi or 3G internet. It can be a smart phone, a laptop or even a personal computer. Once you connect to internet, follow the steps below
1. Click open the following link to get access to the main page of Odeon Survey.
2. Start by entering the certificate identifier that is there on the receipt.
3. After that, choose the place and tell which cinema you visited.
4. In case you do not have the invitation code, click on ‘Click Here’.
5. After that, survey questions will be present on the next page.
6. Answer all the questions honestly and truthfully.
7. Provide your personal information like name, address etc., and then click on ‘Submit’.
Watch the latest movie in Odeon Cinemas!
If you are in a mood to watch the latest film, then do book a ticket at Odeon Cinemas! Odeon is the name of a cinema brand and it currently operates in the United Kingdom. The parent company of of Odeon is Odeon Cinemas Group which is the subsidiary of AMC Theatres. The founder of Odeon is Oscar Deutsch and it was founded in year 1930, almost about 112 years ago in Brierley, Staffordshire. At present, there are about 122 Odeon theatres in United Kingdom and almost about 11 in Ireland. Due to its market share, Odeon was the largest cinema chain in the United Kingdom.