Spirit Pub Survey for the best enjoyable and tasty dine!
Soul Pub needs to hear your open input keeping in mind the end goal to improve sustenance and administration for your following visit, in this manner influencing its consumer loyalty to study. By finishing Spirit Pub Survey, you will have opportunity to win £1,000. Members must be 18 years old or over. Spirit Pub Survey at www.tellusandwin.co.uk.
Guidelines to follow for Spirit Pub Survey completion
- Visit Spirit Pub consumer loyalty study page at www.tellusandwin.co.uk
- Read the official guidelines and enter the 4 digit code
- Answer a few inquiries in light of your visit
- Rate the bar with your most recent visit on a size of 1 to 5, where 1 is emphatically differ and 5 is firmly concur with some simple inquiries
- Fill your own particular name, address, postcode, telephone number and email deliver to go into the sweepstakes. They will consider your protection important
About Spirit Pub
Soul Pub is exceptional British organization whose bars across the nation extend from notable London bars to group local people to showcase driving marked activities. Its arrangement of honor winning brands incorporates Chef and Brewer, Fayre and Square, Flaming Grill, Taylor Walker, and John Barras.
Soul Group was initially began by Punch Taverns in 1999 to work its oversaw bar home. Including bars from Allied Domecq. Spirit Group was demerged by Punch in 2002. The Spirit Group at that point obtained Scottish and Newcastle’s retail business before itself being re-procured by Punch in 2006. Spirit was demerged from Punch Taverns for a moment time in August 2011.
In January 2015 the investors acknowledged a takeover offer from Greene King. The takeover end in June 2015.
Operations of Spirit Pub
In August 2013 Spirit had 777 marked, overseen bars all through the UK and a further 452 rented pubs. Spirit utilized a normal of 16,800 individuals in 2013. Main purpose that the greater part of its staff have in on zero-hours contracts with short notice of the hours to be work. At August 2013, its properties at £1,375m. It had net obligation of £891m, including £147m of loan cost swap obligations. It proposed a rebuilding of its bond obligations.